Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Repeat Boutique.
Interested in offloading some of your unused things? You've come to the right place. Repeat Boutique is the finest consignment store in Fort Collins and has 33 years of experience in the industry. We handle all of these lovely items:
- contemporary and in-style clothing and accessories
- vintage clothing and accessories
- fine jewelry, costume jewelry, vintage jewelry
- home decor, both new and retro
- collectibles and curious goods
We are open-minded with our consignments, so just ask us if we handle whatever else you might need to sell!
- We accept consignments by appointment only on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays between 10am and 4pm. CALL AHEAD TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- We look at 15 items per household, per week: because we have so many consignors, we have to limit the amount of items that we look at so that every consignor and their items get our best and most direct attention!
- When you arrive, please visit us at our consignment counter. We will set you up with an account. We can go through your items while you wait, OR you can drop off your things and return any time before the Thursday of that week to claim the items we can't sell; we call these items No-Thank-Yous.
- To ensure the best return, be sure to prepare your items carefully before coming in. They need to be in season, in style or vintage, and in very good condition. Make sure they are fresh by cleaning, pressing, inspecting for spots and holes, etc.
- Please bring your clothing on hangers (we will give you your hangers back!). Any accessories or home decor may be brought in a box or bag.
- After we select things to sell from your batch, our expert staff will use their 33 years of merchandising know-how to sell your goods. We will have your items on the floor within 24 to 48 hours, and usually get most items sold within their consignment period. The consignment period is 90 days.
- If your items do not sell in this time period, you are more than welcome to come and pick up any remainders at the 90 day expiration date.
- You will receive 40% of the selling price, and can collect your money either
- At the end of your 90 day term
- When you have accrued $20 or more
- Or, when all of your items have sold
- You can also trade any money from your account towards a purchase at any time, on any day!
- Checks are written per request, so make arrangements for checks by calling ahead! We can also mail checks, for a $1 fee to cover stamps, envelope, and ink costs.
Because we are a locally owned small business, we have high standards! Friendly service is our goal, as well as maintaining our belief that resale goods should be affordable! So, come check us out, either for buying or selling! We will give you the full consignment service treatment!
BY APPOINTMENT - CALL AHEAD
The Year Ahead Schedule:
March: Accepting Spring Items
April-June: Accepting Summer Items
August: Accepting Fall Items
September-January: Accepting Winter Items
Not Taking Consignments:
February: First 2 weeks
May: First week
July: First 2 weeks
November: First week, as well as the week of Thanksgiving
December: Week of Christmas
January: Week of New Years
Seasonal Clearance Sales:
Winter Sale: February 1st - 7th
Spring Sale: May 1st - 7th
Summer Sale: July 1st - 15th
Fall Sale: November 1st - 7th